- 🎯Fast refund>> 100% money back-guarantee within 60 days;
- 🚚Shipping>> Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 👍Delivery time>> Delivery Worldwide 7-14 days.
- 🎁99.6% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
- One of our most popular items is back in stock!
By ordering you can choose:
Shipping with Regular Post - approximately shipping time is 10-15 business days to USA, Canada, and Europe, 10-20 business days to Australia, Asia, South Amerika, and Africa.
Express shipping by UPS - shipping time is 3-5 business days to USA, Canada, and Europe, 3-7 business days to Australia, Asia, South, and North America, and Africa.
I like 3d printing, electronics, programming and making stuff. I also enjoy the Stargate TV-series and decided to make a “working” model of the stargate as seen in the TV-show.
This was a challenging and fun project and I had to learn a lot of new stuff. This has been a very time-consuming project. There are a few variations of Stargates used in the show and I chose to make the original one from the SG1 series. There are also several logical “glitches” in the technical workings of the gate as seen in the TV show and it even behaves differently in different episodes. I have made it work as best I can while staying as true as possible to the feeling and essence of the TV-Show.
The Interstellar Gate is a ring-shaped device built by the Ancients that can instantly transport matter from one point to another point in the universe. When a door device dials to another door (like a phone call), a wormhole will be created between the two doors. Each star door address consists of 6 symbols symbolizing the constellation of the universe, and a number representing the galaxy where the star door is located. 7 symbol composition;
therefore, the address of each stargate is unique. There are a total of 39 symbols in the stargate system, and each symbol represents a unique point in the universe; through 7 symbols, the location of the stargate can be accurately locked, (if the stargate at that position is working properly,) dial-up connection is possible That star gate.
All Stargate products are centered on the "Stargate" (a ring-shaped alien device. It allows people to be teleported to a paired cosmic distance away from the device.)' hypothesis as the center. Except for being completely fictitious, most of the works of Star Gate are set in modern times, and there are creative plots that do not have direct contradictions between the events described and reality. For this reason, the existence of Stargate is described as a military secret.
- A fully interactive working Stargate complete with a DHD (Dial Home Device).
- The Stargate ring spins and places the dialled symbol on the correct chevron as the traveller is inputting the address by using the DHD.
- All 7 chevrons move and lights up when engaged.
- The Stargate can dial any milky-way address used in the show.
- NEW: The stargate can now dial other stargates over the Internet, and receive incoming wormholes from other stargates on the Internet.
- When a correct address is input using the DHD, the wormhole is established.
- The wormhole effect consists of a animated infinity mirror of 122 LED’s.
- Complete with sound effects from the TV Show.
- When the wormhole stays open, selected random audio clips from the TV-Show is played.
- As in the TV-Show the wormhole can stay open for 38 minutes. When the time limit is reached, a random quote from the show where the time limit is mentioned is played and the wormhole disengages.
- Do not dial the black hole
The mark on the star gate
There are 9 marks (chevron) on the star gate ring device. Although there are 9 marks on the door, usually only 7 are used for dialing. In the episode "Fifth Race", the eighth marker was used (thanks to the knowledge of the ancients being input into the brain of Colonel O'Neill), Carter said: The additional marker must be to indicate the distance to this point. A remote location, like the area code of a telephone. The eighth seal was also used when going back and forth between Earth and Atlantis. The ninth mark is a code set by the ancients, specifically used to dial an ancient spaceship. The ninth mark plays a role in "Stargate: Universe".
“Very nice product. The cameras don't capture all of the little details-- It looks even better in person.”
“My husband loved it!! It looks even more cool! WOW WOW WOW!”
“Very cool and awrsome! Exactly what I wanted-thank you!!!”
[Reminder]: If you encounter any problems in the process of using our products, please contact us in time, and our after-sales team will contact you in time to solve your problems.
❤️Thank you for your support!❤️
AFTER SALE SERVICE
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a 60-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year guarantee.
- We have 24/7/365 Facebook Messenger and email support.
- We strive to make our customers 100% satisfied with the product you have purchased. Please don't hesitate to email us with any questions or problems and we will help you right away.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
🔥 Fast refund>> 100% money back-guarantee within 60 days;
🚚 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
We do our best to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours. We process orders between Monday-Friday and do not ship on weekends.
We're proud to offer worldwide shipping for all orders.