People who suffered from plantar fasciitis and flat feet can be painful when walking and standing, which will make your daily life difficult.
Our arch support foot insoles distribute the pressure on the plantar fascia, provide great support for your flat feet and help to relieve plantar pain.
What are flat feet?
The symptom of flat feet is that the soles of feet have little or no arch, and the arch collapses when standing and walking, causing foot pains.
These arch foot insoles distribute the pressure on the plantar fascia, provide great support for your flat feet and help to relieve plantar pain.
Ergonomic design offers max cushioning and superior comfort for the entire foot. And provides more arch support for the ankle joint, suitable for those who need a combination of cushioning and alignment.
Made of EVA foam, it is soft and lightweight, breathable, and anti-slip. The cushioning EVA foam base and softening step enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion for shock absorption and pain relief.
These arch support shoe pads are easy to install in all different types of shoes, such as sneakers, boots, casual shoes, high heels, flat shoes, etc. The insoles can be cut to fit your shoe size.
How to Use?
- The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable – take them out first.
- Place the foot insole into your shoes, fabric side up, to test for size. If needed, trim the insoles along the outline (on the bottom of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
- Ensure the insert lays flat against the bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn't fit your shoes, continue to trim as needed.
How the orthotics help
- The orthotics provide gentle yet firm arch support for those who suffer from flat feet or plantar fascia pain and also has a cushioning heel pad that provides relief from the impact caused by walking and running, as well as the stress of standing for extended periods.
- Material: EVA
- Weight: Size S：60G, Size L：67G
- Size: S, L
- Package Includes: 1/3/8 Pairs * Arch Support Foot Insoles
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you received,please Contact Us within 7 days upon receiving them to initiate the return process.
Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Your order will be issued as soon as possible after your purchase, so you will be charged a 5% processing fee.
Shipped and returned:
For loss and return due to other reasons such as security check, lost transportation, sending to the wrong address, etc., we provide a full refund unconditionally.
For products returned by customers due to insufficient address, incorrect address, undeliverable address, unable to contact the customer, etc., the product is returned. If the customer needs a refund, will be charged a 5% process fee and shipping costs.
has been delivered (Unused):
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return the unused product(s).
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- And you may will be charged up to 20% restocking fee. (this is withheld from refund)
- Please Contact Us on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason, attach photo(s) for quality problems.
- After receiving return address and instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- Drop off your package at the local post office.
- After returning, provide the return receipt from the shipping company indicating the weight and the tracking number of your returns, we could expedite your refund/exchange. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.