THESE SANDALS DON'T JUST LOOK AMAZING! THEY ALSO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR YOUR FEET!
2022 | Premium Quality | Reduces Pain | Posture Correction | Even Pressure Distribution
How do I find my shoe size?
Note: The width can be chosen one size larger to maintain the shoe fit.
Note: If your feet are too wide, please increase one size, if your feet are too narrow, please order according to the normal size
01 | A Legendary Design
The heart of all models is the original Clarkshoes footbed. The construction, which has been thought out to the smallest detail and makes it feel like you're standing in the sand, helps your feet feel as comfortable as possible for hours on end. This supports health and promotes wellbeing.
02 | Deep Heel Cup
The very deep molding in the heel area supports the foot tissue and holds the heel bone firmly in its natural position. This provides the foot with nearly as much support when it is in a sandal as when it is in a closed shoe.
03 | Heel Mould
Activates the calf muscles, stabilizes the back of the foot and improves gait and coordination.
04 | Interior And Exterior Longitudinal Arch Supports
The arch supports that run alongside the sides of the footbed surround the tarsal bones inside and out. This gives the foot the stability it needs when it takes a step.
05 | Transverse Arch Support
The support that runs through the middle of the footbed stabilizes the metatarsal bone. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally straight and solid stance.
06 | Toe Grip
There are raised indentations at the front of the footbed near the toes. Thanks to the toe grip the toes remain loose and spread out in their natural position. The indentations also support the natural rolling motion of the toes.
07 | Footbed Edge
The footbed is drawn up especially high at the front. As a result, the high footbed edge protects the toes during the rolling motion of the foot.
Is joint pain-making frustrating? In most cases, the problem is deep-rooted at the base of your body: your feet. Having a weak imbalance can potentially lead to imbalances in the knees, hips and muscles.
This is why we think you are going to love the Clarkshoes Open Toe Feet Alignment Sandals.
Simply, slip them on and snug your feet in place around the toe clasp for enhanced support.
It's Lightweight but with a wedge design that will make you walk more steadily & stand for hours, without any strain or imbalance.
The Clarkshoes Open Toe Feet Alignment Sandals were designed by our team of podiatrists and orthopedists with one goal in mind: to correct your posture and give your body the best comfort! The Sandal corrects posture and eliminates muscle imbalances by moving angled toes back to their original position to realign skeleton positioning.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you received,please Contact Us within 7 days upon receiving them to initiate the return process.
Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Your order will be issued as soon as possible after your purchase, so you will be charged a 5% processing fee.
Shipped and returned:
For loss and return due to other reasons such as security check, lost transportation, sending to the wrong address, etc., we provide a full refund unconditionally.
For products returned by customers due to insufficient address, incorrect address, undeliverable address, unable to contact the customer, etc., the product is returned. If the customer needs a refund, will be charged a 5% process fee and shipping costs.
has been delivered (Unused):
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return the unused product(s).
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- And you may will be charged up to 20% restocking fee. (this is withheld from refund)
- Please Contact Us on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason, attach photo(s) for quality problems.
- After receiving return address and instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- Drop off your package at the local post office.
- After returning, provide the return receipt from the shipping company indicating the weight and the tracking number of your returns, we could expedite your refund/exchange. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.