🧡 --- WELCOME TO OUR STORE --- 🧡
💌 Please Subscribe To Our Store And Collect Your Favorite Items To See Cheaper Items, Some Of The Products In The Store Have Free Shipping And New Customers Will Have More Discount Policies. There Will Be Big Sales In The Store Every Week And Every Month.
Like wrapping your bushes and trees in a big, bright hug; net lights are the quick and simple solution to your outdoor landscape lighting needs!
- In this shop you'll discover the basics of net lights, installation advice for your project and alternative options for wrapping trees and bushes with lights.
WHAT ARE NET LIGHTS?
- If you need to wrap bushes, trees or columns, net lights have you covered! Simple in design, net lights are string lights that have been connected to form a grid, which can easily cover the exterior of bushes or tree trunks in a fast, hassle free installation process. Before the smart folks at the North Pole invented net lights, the only method for achieving this type of lighting on bushes, shrubs and trees was by wrapping multiple light strings around them. This method can be time consuming and involves tedious work to ensure even light distribution. Thus, net lights were born!
General Net Light Installation
Net lights have end-to-end connectors, plug them into one another as you go to avoid searching for the ends later and having to use multiple extension cords! Depending on the type, you can connect between 96 to 200 LED net lights together on one outlet. If you will be plugging multiple sets into each other it is best to check the specifications on the net lights you are interested in and plan accordingly. After your net light installation is complete, plug your lights into an outlet and step back to verify that the light pattern is as you want it. Make adjustments as necessary.
Wrapping Square Bushes
- Hedgerows and other square or rectangular shaped bushes often have multiple angles and straight lines that are atypical of a normal bush. When these bushes flank walkways or flower beds they are usually visible from multiple sides, which is important to note. Depending on the bush size, net lights are ideal because of how well they drape. By placing the net light over the top and then letting the net light sides naturally fall over the front and back side of the bush it creates quick uniform light coverage from multiple angles.
- Rectangular bush shapes are also common abutting walls or stairs, which often means only the front side and top side of the hedgerow are visible. Net lights are also ideal for this application because they only need to drape the top and front. Most net lights can be connected end to end and with LED net lights you can often connect numerous net lights together, which means you can outfit a large hedgerow utilizing only one plug outlet. This provides a very clean light pattern and is one of the easiest ways to accentuate your foliage shapes whether it be for festival, weddings or to create a festive outdoor space any time.
Bushes manicured to taper at the top often take on a conical appearance, which makes them naturally look like an ornamental shape. Net light sets can be connected end to end and wrapped either vertically or horizontally on these types of shapes, however, we recommend you hang them like curtain panels vertically around the bush to avoid a heavy concentration of lights at the top. This approach also looks great if you have several conical shaped bushes in a row.
Creating Bush Lights with a Pattern
- The structured grid pattern design of net lights is very convenient for decorators who desire clean, uniform lighting. If your goal is the same, a few preparatory steps taken before you begin wrapping your bushes will guarantee a flawless finish. Start by laying the net lights side by side on the ground in front of your bushes in the direction that you plan to place them.
- To create a uniform grid you will want to check that all of the vertical and horizontal strings are lined up across each net light. Take care to keep each net light facing the same direction as the one before it when wrapping your bushes and avoid overlap as much as possible to prevent a heavy concentration of lights in some areas.
Uniform Light Pattern
To Create Random Light Patterns
- It's easy to think that the design of net lights won't allow for creating anything but a grid pattern across your bushes, however it is actually quite easy to achieve light patterns that appear random. There are several methods you can use. Overlap multiple net lights across your bushes in different directions and lay a few strands of string lights over top of the nets as well.
- The addition of string lights also presents a fun opportunity to customize your bush lighting. Instead of matching the string lights color to that of your net lights, try using an accent color to match your other outdoor decorations or incorporate twinkling string lights to create the effect of fireflies dancing in your bushes at night. You can also try pushing the nets further into your bushes instead of laying them over top. The greenery above the net will diffuse the light slightly, creating an inviting glow from within the bush, which also produces the illusion of random light disbursement.
Random Light Pattern
NET LIGHTS FOR LIGHT WRAPPED TREES
- Special Waterproof String Net Lights doesn't have to stop at your bushes and shrubs. Trunk wraps and columns wraps can be used in varying dimensions to help create a cohesive design flow that extends from the bushes in front of your home up to your porch columns and outward to the trees dotting your yard.
Trunk Wraps for Small to Medium Trees
- Typical trunk light wraps measure 1.5*1.5 meters/4.9*4.9 Ft and are just the right size for wrapping small to medium trees.
- If you're looking to wrap multiple trees which are all of varying sizes and you want a more durable option than traditional trunk wraps, you may be interested in size 3*2 meters/9.8*9.8 Ft.That's wide enough to wrap a tree under 24 inches in diameter. Simple loop clasps attach the ends of the net around the tree, making installation incredibly simple.
- 8 Modes : This special light has 8 different modes. Combination, Wave, Sequential, Slo-glo, Chase, Slow Decay, Blinking, and Steady. Our special net light's adaterpter is a built-in memory chip that saves your last mode setting, no need to reset the mode every day.
- Waterproof and support for outdoor use: Our special light is IP44 and IP55 waterproof, so you can decorate it outside, even in cold winters. Has CE, UL, GS certified.
Size: 1.5*1.5 meters / 3*2 meters
Number of lamp beads: 96/200LED
Light source: LED
1 * Special Waterproof String Net Lights
1. Due To Various Factors Such As Monitor Brightness And Light Brightness, The True Color Of The Item May Be Slightly Different From The Picture Shown On The Website.
2. Please Allow For Slight Manual Measurement Deviations In The Data.
🔒100% Risk-Free Purchase
If You Purchase It And Feel It'S Not For You, Please Don'T Worry. 24/7 Customer Support: We Have A Team Of Live Reps Ready To Help And Answer Any Questions You Have Within A 24-Hour Time Frame, 7 Days A Week. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
🌎Global Shipping : Please Note! Shipping Is Insured. However, You May Receive Your Item Sooner. The Tracking Number Will Always Be Sent So You Can Track It Every Step Of The Way! Cool Stuff Is Worth The Wait! Every Order Includes Real-Time Tracking Details And Insurance Coverage In Case The Package Is Lost Or Stolen In Transit.
🙂After-Sales Service: If You Buy It And Feel It Is Not Suitable For You, Please Don'T Worry. We Will Fix The Problem By Offering You A Replacement Or Refund. 100% Simple And Risk-Free Process.
🏦Secure Payment: We Use The Most Advanced Ssl Security Encryption To Protect 100% Of Your Personal And Financial Information.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you received,please Contact Us within 7 days upon receiving them to initiate the return process.
Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Your order will be issued as soon as possible after your purchase, so you will be charged a 5% processing fee.
Shipped and returned:
For loss and return due to other reasons such as security check, lost transportation, sending to the wrong address, etc., we provide a full refund unconditionally.
For products returned by customers due to insufficient address, incorrect address, undeliverable address, unable to contact the customer, etc., the product is returned. If the customer needs a refund, will be charged a 5% process fee and shipping costs.
has been delivered (Unused):
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return the unused product(s).
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- And you may will be charged up to 20% restocking fee. (this is withheld from refund)
- Please Contact Us on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason, attach photo(s) for quality problems.
- After receiving return address and instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- Drop off your package at the local post office.
- After returning, provide the return receipt from the shipping company indicating the weight and the tracking number of your returns, we could expedite your refund/exchange. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.