🎉PROMOTION BEFORE FATHER'S DAY: 🔥50% OFF
- Fast Delivery>>We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you
- Secure Payments Via PayPal®
- Fast refund>>Partial or full refund depend on the situation
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- 👍99.5% of customers to recommend this tool⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The best woodworking tools in 2023-Woodpecker Combination and Double Square
The combination square was invented in 1878 and has been copied countless times over the last 140+ years. But until now, no one has done much to make the combination square better. Woodpeckers product development team wanted more than just a “me too” product. They built features into our in-DEXABLE Combination Squares you won’t find in any other combination square at any price. Features like laser-accurate scribing guides, positive indexing at every full inch, a sliding head support and precise, laser-engraved scales. After we had the standard combination square designed, we built the same features into a larger size and two sizes of double squares, too.
The feature we think you’ll find most useful on these new squares is the laser-cut scribing guides cut every sixteenth-inch along the blade. The guides are just the right size to capture a pencil tip for highly accurate parallel scribing. But where’s the “zero point” for the scribing guides? How do you get a true starting point with a head that moves? Just depress the spring-loaded index pin and lock the head at any full inch…now your scribing guides are dialed in and ready for accurate parallel marking.
For years one of our customers’ favorite features of our fixed-head squares has been the shoulder that keeps the square in position on the edge of your stock. We’ve added that to our adjustable squares, too. Just slide the head support out to keep the head of your square perfectly positioned without needing three hands. If it’s in the way, it just slides back into the head and doesn’t interfere with the alignment of the square in any way.
The scales engraved on the blades of the squares have 16ths on one edge and 32nds on the other. All scales are laser engraved to a tolerance of .004" total accumulated error over the entire length of the blade. That’s about the thickness of a human hair spread over the 6-, 12- or 18-inch blade length. The stainless-steel blades go through a multi-step finishing process to give them a lustrous satin finish, and the deeply engraved graduations are crisp and dark and will never wear off.
The XL Combination Square and Double Square have heads that are a full inch thick. With just under 1/2" beneath the blade, you’ll never worry about rounded-over edges changing your readings. The squares have a firm footing when standing vertical for cabinet checks or machinery adjustment, too. Machined from aircraft grade aluminum, the heads weigh less than the cast iron heads found on other brands of adjustable squares, even though ours are both thicker and longer along both reference edges. The bright “Woodpeckers Red” anodized finish makes the squares easy to find in your shop and they’ll never rust, regardless of your working environment.
The XL Combination Square comes equipped with an 18" blade and the XL Double Square comes with a 12" blade. The standard Combination Square comes with a 12" blade and the standard Double Square comes with a 6" blade. Individual squares come with a wall-mountable Rack-It to keep your square protected, but still always in plain sight. The complete set of four squares comes with a wall-mountable MDF case with a custom-fit recess machined for each square.
Material: aluminum alloy + plastic
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you received,please Contact Us within 7 days upon receiving them to initiate the return process.
Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Your order will be issued as soon as possible after your purchase, so you will be charged a 5% processing fee.
Shipped and returned:
For loss and return due to other reasons such as security check, lost transportation, sending to the wrong address, etc., we provide a full refund unconditionally.
For products returned by customers due to insufficient address, incorrect address, undeliverable address, unable to contact the customer, etc., the product is returned. If the customer needs a refund, will be charged a 5% process fee and shipping costs.
has been delivered (Unused):
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return the unused product(s).
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- And you may will be charged up to 20% restocking fee. (this is withheld from refund)
- Please Contact Us on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason, attach photo(s) for quality problems.
- After receiving return address and instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- Drop off your package at the local post office.
- After returning, provide the return receipt from the shipping company indicating the weight and the tracking number of your returns, we could expedite your refund/exchange. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.